As part of a national campaign, Bound Round is teaming up Experience Perth in an initiative focused on boosting domestic tourism within the family segment.
The 'Families of Australia' initiative will see a group of families become the face of their local regions in Virgin Australia's inflight entertainment system and on Bound Round, sharing the top family-friendly attractions and destinations around the country, including Perth.
"Australian families are seven times more likely to travel domestically than internationally," said Janeece Keller, Founder & CEO of Bound Round. "With so many families travelling around the country, we know how important it is they have access to great content that helps them decide how to spend their precious family time."
"These video stories will provide a great way to connect directly with travelling families, and show them the great depth and breadth of experiences available around the country," says Keller.
Families are invited to apply to become the 'face' of their region directly at http://offers.boundround.com/families-of-australia.
- The 'Families of Australia' initiative is focused on promoting domestic tourism to Australian families.
- 16 of the top 20 regions across Australia (including Perth) will have one family selected to experience and film the best local destinations each school holidays.
- Each family will receive a Sony Action Cam FDRX3000 valued at $649 to record their experiences, which they will be able to keep at the end of the initiative.
- Each family will be supported by a Bound Round video producer to capture footage of their experience which will be used to showcase the region.
- Regional videos will be included in Virgin Australia's in flight entertainment system and on Bound Round, providing valuable editorial exposure for all regions and attractions featured.
- Thanks to their major prize partner, BIG4 Holiday Parks, each family will win a 2 night stay at any BIG4 Holiday Park and will go in the running for the People’s Choice Award for the best video, with the winner receiving a $1,000 BIG4 Holiday Parks voucher!