80g Daiso’s Oh My Garlic Shoyu Yaki Seasoning
250g Sukiyaki Pork Belly
2 Cherry Tomatoes
2 tsp Sesame Seeds
2 tsp Minced Ginger ( optional )
1 tbsp Olive Oil
1 tbsp Japanese Salad Dressing
- Rinse and cut pork belly into equal parts. Marinate pork with ginger and Daiso’s seasoning for about 15 minutes.
- Rinse and cut cabbage into strips.
- Heat oil and stir fry pork till golden brown on both sides.
- Transfer to serving plate and sprinkle sesame seeds.
- Serve your Yummy Grilled Pork in Garlic Sauce with Cabbage Salad!
This is a scheduled post as I am now travelling in Japan. Will resume my blog hopping when I return and thanks again for popping by! Like what you see? Get Beauty, Dining, Recipes, Travel, Health and Wellness reviews right into your mailbox! Subscribe to Luxury Haven by Email and you will never miss a post again!