( Serves 2 )
200g Hong Kong Noodles
8 Medium Prawns
4 Small Squids
1 sprig Spring Onion ( shredded )
1 Chilli ( shredded )
½ Onion ( sliced )
1 tbsp Minced Garlic
6 tbsp Samsui XO Sauce
2 tbsp Oyster Sauce
3 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil for a healthier choice
- Separate squid head from body. Cut off unwanted parts and remove skin. Slice and score the squids to make criss-cross patterns.
- Prepare prawns and set aside.
- Cook noodles according to instructions of package. Make sure you run in tap water after that to prevent noodles from sticking together, and also to stop the cooking process since we are going to fry them later.
- Heat oil and saute onions till fragrant. Add garlic, then prawns and xo sauce.
- Throw in noodles next. Add squid and oyster sauce, and stir fry till fragrant.
- Add spring onions and chillies, and mix well.
- Serve your Tasty Hong Kong Fried Seafood Noodles ( 香港XO海鲜炒面 ) with more XO sauce!