1 dozen Medium Shrimps
8g Daiso Oh My Ahijo
20g Cherry Tomatoes ( halves )
100g Canned Button Mushrooms ( sliced )
200g Enoki Mushrooms
5 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Prepare prawns for cooking and marinate them with 1 tsp of Ahijo seasoning for about 15 minutes. Keep the rest of the seasoning for later use.
- Chop off the enoki roots and rinse the mushrooms.
- Heat oil and add remaining Ahijo seasoning. Mix well.
- Throw in rinsed tomatoes and mushrooms, and fry till tomatoes turn soft.
- Add prawns and mix well.
- When prawns are half cooked, add enoki. Cover and simmer till soft, and you're done!
Hotplate Tofu with Prawns, Fuss-Free Home Cooking! ( 铁板豆腐虾 )! Are you a fan of Daiso too? I will be back with my Oh My Grilled Pork in Garlic Sauce ( オーマイ 豚肉のにんにく醤油焼き ) recipe, so be sure to subscribe to Luxury Haven to receive the latest updates! Like what you see? Get Beauty, Dining, Recipes, Travel, Health and Wellness reviews right into your mailbox! Subscribe to Luxury Haven by Email and you will never miss a post again!