The setback, our Alexa Ranking went from 150K to the current 370K, which means our ranking dropped by more than half! I do hope that 2017 will be a better year for all of us, and we are definitely looking forward to climbing back to our Alexa Ranking of 150K again, so keep your love and sharing going cause we definitely can’t do it without your help. Of course, we will also work hard to bring you more tasty recipes and great product reviews in 2017. So do subscribe to our free newsletter via email if you haven’t, to receive our latest contents in your mailbox.
½ Canned Abalone
8 Hard-boiled Eggs
250g Japanese Edamame
10 tsp Caviar
10 tbsp Ebiko
2 Tomatoes ( diced )
1 Small Onion ( diced )
1 sprig Spring Onion ( chopped )
5 tbsp Heinz Salad Cream
3 tbsp Japanese Mayonnaise
Dash of Ground Black Pepper
- Squeeze pods from the Edamame.
- Mix onions, spring onions and seasonings in a bowl. Add edamame and tomatoes and mix well.
- Cut up eggs and throw them into the mixture and stir well.
- Divide egg mixture into 10 muffin cups.
- Cut abalone into strips
- Sprinkle ebiko onto egg mixture, and top with abalone slices
- Add a dollop of caviar for a grand finish. Serve your Delicious Australia Wild Blacklip Abalone Salad with Caviar chilled!
Like what you see? Get Beauty, Dining, Recipes, Travel, Health and Wellness reviews right into your mailbox! Subscribe to Luxury Haven by Email and you will never miss a post again!