1 Canned Baby Abalone
250g Bok Choy Vegetables
1 tbsp Goji / Wolfberries
10g Fatt Choy
¼ cup of Abalone stock from can
1 tsp Minced Ginger
1 tsp Minced Garlic
1 tsp Oyster Sauce
1 tsp Soy Sauce
1 tbsp Sesame oil
1 tbsp Olive Oil
1 tbsp Cornstarch
Dash of Chinese Cooking Wine / Shaoxing Hua Diao Wine ( 紹興花雕酒 )
- Cut bok choy into halves and rinse thoroughly.
- Heat oil and sauté garlic till fragrant. Throw in veggies and ginger. Stir fry and add soya sauce. * Alternatively, you can also blanch your vegetables.
- Transfer vegetables neatly to serving plate.
- Add abalone, stock, oyster sauce and sesame oil. When sauce starts to boil, remove abalone and set aside.
- Throw in goji berries and dish up after 1 minute or so.
- Add black moss and mix well. Let it simmer for couple of minutes, then transfer to serving plate. Start plating your abalone and wolfberries.
- Add wine and cornstarch to remaining sauce and drizzle onto dish. Present your eye-catching CNY Prosperity Fatt Choy with Baby Abalones ( 发财金鮑仔 )!