Golden Goose Liver Foie Gras Penne in Emborg Cream Sauce, and Haagen Dazs Salted Caramel Potted Plant Ice Cream for our dessert.
250g Haagen Dazs Salted Caramel Ice Cream or any other flavours
Herbs like Rosemary for garnishing
Edible Flowers for decoration
- Pound the cookies till they become crumbs and set aside.
- Scoop the ice cream into mini flower pots. If you do not have any, just use small plastic containers will do. See end of post for another version……
- Top the ice-cream with cookie crumbs, and insert your choice of herbs into the dessert.
- Place flowers or any edible stuff that resemble plants. You can get these edible flowers from Phoon Huat or any baking stores.
- That’s it! You are all set to impress your guests with these Haagen Dazs Salted Caramel Potted Plant Ice Cream Desserts!
Have you tried making these? Which version do you like best?
Win Hello Kitty Beaded Handicrafts and Mobile Phone Accessories! Hurry, giveaway is closing in just 1 day and we have 19 items to go. Don't forget to share with your friends, and it is Open to All Worldwide!
Like what you see? Get Beauty, Dining, Recipes, Travel, Health and Wellness reviews right into your mailbox! Subscribe to Luxury Haven by Email and you will never miss a post again!