100g Foie Gras
200g Emborg Whipping Cream
2 Cheese Sausages ( diced )
8 Shitake Mushrooms
3 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
½ cup White Wine
1 sprig Parsley ( chopped )
1 tsp Minced Garlic
1 tbsp Butter
- Separate stems from shitake. Cut off the ends and remove outer layer gently by scrapping with a paring knife. Cut mushrooms into slices.
- Cook pasta according to instruction on package. Drain.
- Heat oil and sauté garlic till fragrant. Add butter and fry mushrooms, then pour in Emborg whipping cream and mix well.
- Mash the goose liver and add about ¾ into sauce. Save the rest for toppings later. Add wine and stir gently.
- Throw in penne and cheese sausage. Mix well.
- Transfer to serving plates, and top with chopped parsley and more goose liver. Serve your Delicious Golden Goose Liver Foie Gras Penne in Emborg Cream Sauce!
Budapest UNESCO World Heritage Sites, Scenic Eastern Europe!
Win Hello Kitty Beaded Handicrafts and Mobile Phone Accessories! Open to All Worldwide!
This is a scheduled post as I am currently away on a Media Trip. Will resume blog hopping when I return from Japan. Thanks so much for popping by and leaving your thoughts! Like what you see? Get Beauty, Dining, Recipes, Travel, Health and Wellness reviews right into your mailbox! Subscribe to Luxury Haven by Email and you will never miss a post again!