* Tips For ATV Activity:
- Put on your sunglasses to protect your eyes from the sand, and also from the glaring sun. Even with our shades on, hubby and I had sand flying into our eyes during the ride. My son was stubborn and insisted on going without his shades; he could hardly open his eyes throughout the ride.
- Wear long pants even though the weather is hot in Bintan. I thought I was smart to put on a pair of slacks, but I still got these scratches on my legs despite being covered. As for my hands, they were saved from cuts since I was hiding behind my hubby. So please cover yourself up if you are riding through the forested areas.
- Insect Repellent is a must unless you do not mind feeding those nasty mozzies.
- Make sure you slab on a good sunscreen to protect yourself under the scorching sun. Sunscreen like the EHA Sunshield 24hr is my hot favourite since there is no need for me to reapply every few hours.
I read online about the new exciting 2-storey Plaza Lagoi that was opened May last year, with some 60 shop units and it is even more vibrant come weekends. Being a shopper, I was really looking forward to explore this mall about 15 minutes drive from Bintan Lagoon Resort.
Haskell's Cafe Review:
Haskell's Cafe, located at the golf clubhouse, offers diners a stunning backdrop of their pristine courses set amongst lush landscapes.
Bintan Lagoon Resorts is home to two spectacular championship golf courses, a private 1.5km beachfront, and even has its own discotheque and dance club - Silk Nightclub. Partygoers can also sing their hearts out at the Bintan Karaoke Lounge, featuring a state-of-the-art sound system.
The resort is massive and is easily accessible by a direct ferry service in over an hour from Singapore to the Resort’s own purpose-built ferry terminal, so start planning your trip to Bintan Lagoon Resort and book yourself a holiday filled with fun and exciting activities. Take advantage of Bintan’s All-Inclusive Packages which include complimentary activities, 2-way ferry service with shuttle transfer between ferry terminal and resort etc! Bintan Lagoon Resort is the perfect retreat to recharge your mind, body and soul.
Be sure to check out these posts before you head to the sunny tropical island of Indonesia:
- Instagram-Worthy Spots in Bintan Lagoon Resort, Indonesia
- Bintan Lagoon Resort Weekend Getaway, Escape From City Life!
- Bintan Nelayan Beachfront Bar & Seafood Dining Review
* This is a sponsored post by Bintan Lagoon Resort. The author only recommends products or services she uses personally which she believes to be beneficial for her readers. Views and opinions expressed in this blog are purely by the author.