1 Fish Fillet
¼ Bitter Melon
15g Dried Seaweed
1.5 litre Chicken Stock
½ tsp Salt
Pepper to taste
Marinade for Fish:
1 tsp Corn Flour
1 tsp Grated Ginger
1 tsp Sesame Oil
Pinch of Salt and Pepper
- Cut fish into slices and marinate for about 15 minutes.
- Soak seaweed in water till soft. Drain and set aside. Cut bitter melon into thin slices and soak in salt water. Check out How To Prepare Bitter Melon at Healthy Bitter Gourd Egg-Drop Soup ( 苦瓜蛋花汤 ).
- Bring chicken stock to boil and add bitter melon. Simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Add fish slices. Fish is ready when it turns opaque.
- When fish is almost cooked, throw in seaweed and salt.
- Turn off fire and add beaten egg. Stir well.
- Add a dash of pepper and serve your Nutritious Bitter Melon Seaweed Fish Soup ( 美味苦瓜海藻鱼汤 ).
Like what you see? Get Beauty, Dining, Recipes, Travel, Health and Wellness reviews, plus Attractive Giveaways right into your mailbox! Subscribe to Luxury Haven by Email and you will never miss a post again!