( Serves 2 )
150g Pork Belly Sukiyaki
8 Okra / Ladies Fingers
1 tsp Salt
1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil or Cooking Oil
Marinade for Pork
2 tbsp Teriyaki Sauce
1 tsp Grated Ginger
- Marinate pork for about 10 minutes.
- Wash and cut Okra into halves.
- Add 1 tsp of salt into pot and bring water to boil. Quickly blanch okra and drain.
- Transfer veggies to icy water for couple of minutes to stop the cooking process. Drain and rub with salt.
- Roll the okra with pork bellies. You can make these in advance by putting them in a container, then cover and refrigerate till ready to cook.
- Heat oil in pan and pan fry pork rolls till golden brown. Alternatively, you can also put them onto a griller which is great for BBQ parties.
- Serve these Delicious Okra Teriyaki Pork Belly Wraps ( 焼きオクラの肉巻 ) with noodles or rice!