1 Medium Egg
2 tsp Bacon Bits
1 tbsp Mozzarella Cheese
Pinch of Herbs ( your preference )
Extra Virgin Olive Oil for Greasing
Dash of Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven at 200°C. Meanwhile, prepare avocados.
- Beat egg with salt and pepper, or simply crack an egg into the hole if you prefer to have it sunny-side up.
- Grease avocados with olive oil, and pour beaten egg into holes. Top with bacon bits.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over avocados.
- Place them in oven and bake for about 10 minutes depending on avocado size, or how well you like your eggs to be done.
- Sprinkle your favourite dried herbs like parsley for added scent. Enjoy your Healthy Baked Eggs in Avocado with Bacon!
Like what you see? Get Beauty, Dining, Recipes, Travel, Health and Wellness reviews, plus Attractive Giveaways right into your mailbox! Subscribe to Luxury Haven by Email and you will never miss a post again!