100g Daiso Steamed Cake Mixture
1 tsp Chocolate Chips
70 ml Water
1 tsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil ( optional )
Edible Hearts for decor, from Phoon Huat
- Mix flour with water in mixing bowl.
- Add oil for a smoother texture and to encourage it to open up nicely. Well, at least it works for me! Throw in chocolate chips and mix well.
- Pour mixture into muffin cups, filling about 90% full. Top with more chocolate chips, and place them carefully onto a steaming basket.
- Steam in boiling water on high fire for about 15 minutes, or till the surface cracks. See how well they turned out!
- Add some nice red hearts and tada, your pretty $2 Daiso Steamed Cakes with Chocolate Chips are ready to eat!
Like what you see? Get Beauty, Dining, Recipes, Travel, Health and Wellness reviews, plus Attractive Giveaways right into your mailbox! Subscribe to Luxury Haven by Email and you will never miss a post again!