Dengue fever symptoms include fever, intense headache, body aches, nausea, vomiting, skin rashes etc. There is currently no vaccine to prevent dengue fever. The best way to protect yourself is by using repellents such as Nila Natural Mosquito Repellant to repel mosquitoes, and that reduce the chances of being bitten by infected mozzies. The use of household pesticides, on the other hand, kill mosquitoes effectively upon direct contact.
- Lemongrass, Citronella, Geranium and Lavender Oil - Natural and effective insect repellents.
- Vanilla Extract - Helps slow down the evaporation rate of essential oils as they evaporate quickly, thus making the natural repellent last longer.
- Methyl Anthranilate - A compound approved by the US Food and Drug Administration ( FDA ) for use as a food additive. Repels mosquitoes from feeding on humans by interfering with and inhibiting the carbon dioxide and body odour seeking receptors located in mosquitoes.
- Methyl Jasmonate ( Jasmine extract ) - A signalling compound produced by plants as a defence mechanism, it has been shown to have mosquito repellent properties.
Although the formulation of these products are with ingredients shown to be considered safe, expectant ladies are recommended to use the children's version.
Nila's Ultrasonic Aroma Diffusers and their health benefits! Quote LUXURY HAVEN for your Special 15% Discount at Nila Aromatherapy Bar now! Time to stock up on those aromatherapy goodies!
Like what you see? Get Recipes, Beauty, Dining, Health and Wellness reviews, plus Attractive Giveaways right into your mailbox! Subscribe to Luxury Haven by Email and you will never miss a post again! * Don't forget to click on the auto-generated email sent to activate the subscription! If you don't get it, check your spam box; it have may been filtered there. See you soon! xoxo
Nila Aromatherapy Bar
1 Scotts Road,
#03-25 Shaw Centre
Phone: (+65) 6737 7822
Open: Tuesday to Sunday
11 am to 9 pm
* This is a sponsored post by Nila Singapore. The author only recommends products or services she uses personally which she believes to be beneficial for her readers. Views and opinions expressed in this blog are purely by the author.