Stuffed Mini Pepper Snacks with Philadelphia Cheese and Tuna which are great party poppers!
2 Cod Fish Steaks
2 slices Lemon
½ Red Sweet Peppers
½ Orange Sweet Peppers
¼ Japanese Cucumber
1 tbsp Teriyaki Sauce
2 tsp Mizkan Mitsukan Mirin Rice Wine ( 味醂 )
½ tsp Salt
1 tsp Corn Flour
1 tbsp Cornstarch
5 tbsp Olive Oil
15 ml Mirin Wine
20 ml Teriyaki Sauce
10 ml Water
- Clean and marinate fish with seasonings for about an hour in the fridge, then turn over and do the same.
- Dice vegetables and 1 lemon slice.
- Heat pan pour in teriyaki sauce mixture. Add vegetables and cook till soft. Stir in cornstarch and dish out salad on serving plate.
- Pat dry fish and coat with corn flour. Heat oil and pan fry cod fish till slightly char. Do the same for the other side and the skin.
- Drain and place fish on plate with vegetables. Drizzle excess salad sauce onto fish and top with a slice of lemon for that additional zest! Your Yummy Japanese Style Pan-Fried Teriyaki Cod Fish ( 日式香煎鳕鱼 ) is ready for the table!
Like what you see? Get Recipes, Beauty, Dining, Health and Wellness reviews, plus Attractive Giveaways right into your mailbox! Subscribe to Luxury Haven by Email and you will never miss a post again! * Don't forget to click on the auto-generated email sent to activate the subscription! If you don't get it, check your spam box; it have may been filtered there. See you soon! xoxo