Although I have travelled to many parts of Europe, I had an awesome time rediscovering Europe's rich history and their stunning architectures in the eastern part, and totally captivated by their remarkable sights. I would definitely love to revisit, perhaps in another season like spring or autumn.
Win a Diffuser Worth $78 and Essential Oils now!
Follow my Eastern Europe travels at :
- Budapest UNESCO World Heritage Site, Scenic Eastern Europe
- Budapest Castle Hill: Fisherman’s Bastion & Matthias Church
- Beautiful Budapest Danube River Cruise, Central Market Hall Shopping
- Enchanting Vienna: Hofburg Imperial Palace and St Stephen's Cathedral
- Schonbrunn Palace Tour, Parndorf Designer Outlet Shopping!
- Cesky Krumlov in Czech Republic, UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Travel CzechRepublic : Pilsner Urquell Brewery and Republic Square!
- Czech Republic Karlovy Vary, World Famous Spa Town!
- SG50 Birthday in Charismatic Prague with EU Holidays!
- Czech Republic Wanderlust: Things To Do In Charming Prague!