1 dozen Chicken Mid-Wings
30g Canned Braised Peanuts
8 Flower Mushrooms
½ dozen Canned Braised Baby Abalones
Braised Abalone Sauce from the canned abalone
3 Ginger Slices
6 Cloves of Garlic ( peeled and lightly mashed )
2 tbsp Cooking Oil
1 tsp Chinese Cooking Wine / Shaoxing Hua Diao Wine ( 紹興花雕酒 )
1 tsp Dark Soy Sauce
1 cup Water
Marinade for Chicken
1 tbsp Oyster Sauce
1 tsp Corn Flour
2 tsp Sesame Oil
½ tsp Light Soy Sauce
Dash of Pepper
Marinade for Mushrooms:
2 tsp Oyster Sauce
1 tsp Sesame Oil
- Clean chicken wings and marinate for about an hour, or overnight for better taste.
- Soak mushrooms till soft and dispose stems. Cut into half and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in wok and sauteed garlic and ginger till fragrant. Throw in wings and fry till half cooked.
- Add in mushrooms and dark soy sauce. Mix well.
- Empty the can of abalone sauce into the wok. Add water and peanuts. Mix well.
- Transfer to claypot and arrange neatly. Cover and simmer for about 30 - 40 minutes.
- Add abalones. Cover pot and simmer for another 10 minutes.
- Add wine and serve your Claypot Chicken Wings with Baby Abalones ( 鲍鱼鸡翅煲仔 ) piping hot!
Braised Pork Bellies With Abalone In Claypot ( 砂鍋卤肉鲍鱼 )! Like what you see? Subscribe to Luxury Haven by Email and you will never miss a post again!