150g Bee Hoon / Vermicelli
1 medium Squid
1 cup Chicken Broth
1 tsp Minced Ginger
1 tsp Minced Garlic
50g Spring Onion
2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil / Cooking Oil
1 tbsp Oyster Sauce
1 tbsp Soya Sauce
Dash of Pepper
- Clean crawfish and set aside. ( optional since they are ready-cooked seafood )
- Soak noodles till soft. Drain and set aside.
- Clean squid and remove skin and innards. Rinse and slice into rings.
- Heat oil and saute garlic till fragrant. Add crawfish and stir fry.
- Add chicken broth, ginger and seasonings. When boiling, add bee hoon, squid and spring onions. Mix well and cover to simmer for couple of minutes.
- Turn off fire and add egg. Mix well and you're done!
- Serve your Seafood White Bee Hoon ( 海鲜白米粉 ) hot!
Mouth-Watering Sauvignon Blanc Seafood Platter Recipe with Emerald Crawfish? Don't forget to Subscribe to Luxury Haven by Email and you will never miss a post again!