These essential oils are absorbed through the skin, where they travel through the bloodstream promoting whole-body healing. Not only do they smell great, essential oils are prized for their amazing therapeutic properties that can be absorbed into our body without harm. I am really pleased with my newly custom-blend massage oil, containing the following infused oils and essential oils based on my needs:
- Organic Calendula infused with Sunflower Oil - for dry skin, rashes ( great for babies for diaper rash ) and inflammations.
- Organic St John's Wort infused with Sunflower Oil - anti-inflammatory, bruises as well as for pain.
- Organic Arnica infused in Sunflower Oil - for sprains, bruises, pain relief and reduce swelling.
- Marjoram - natural sedative, support immune system, support respiratory system. Has pain-killing properties, and is a very effective oil for muscle, joint, arthritis and rheumatism pain and headache relief.
- Niaouli - ease muscular aches and pains, rheumatism and poor circulation. It also supports respiratory and immune system, clears the mind and helps concentration.
- Lemongrass - anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties, stimulates circulation and helps to eliminate lactic acid build-up, easing muscular aches and pains. It is also very refreshing and cleansing and is a good insect repellent.
- Lavender - provides an unmatched array of attributes - calming, relaxing, refreshing, toning and cleansing, making it suitable for both physical and emotional balance, calming skin irritations and promoting a state of well being.
Nila Miracle Foot Cream is Paraben and Fragrance Free. For those like the scented creams like me, all you need is to transfer some of it to a small container, add few drops of your preferred aromatic essential oil and mix well before applying to your feet. Once a while, a pumice stone or a foot file can be used gently to remove the calluses on your feet.
Ultrasonic Aroma Diffusers and Signature Blends! Like what you see? Subscribe to Luxury Haven by Email and you will never miss a post again!
Nila Aromatherapy Giveaway to Win Diffuser and Essential Oils! Good luck to all your entries! *Closes 24 June 2016.
Nila Aromatherapy Bar
1 Scotts Road
#03-25 Shaw Centre
Phone: +65 6737-7822
Open: Tuesday to Sunday
11am to 9pm
* This is a sponsored post by Nila Singapore. The author only recommends products or services she uses personally which she believes to be beneficial for her readers. Views and opinions expressed in this blog are purely by the author.