For the non-Singaporeans, 1965 is very special year for us as we commemorated SG50 in a nationwide effort to celebrate Singapore's 50th birthday in 2015; that's 50 years of independence!
I would like to thank EU Holidays and their staff for their gracious care during our 10-Day Eastern Europe trip! Isn't it awesome for the travel agency to celebrate their tour members' birthday? Do you have such an experience during your tour?
Like what you see? Subscribe to Luxury Haven by Email and you will never miss a post again! Well, I will be back with more of the charming Prague! Meanwhile, read all about my Eastern Europe adventures at:
- Budapest UNESCO World Heritage Site, Scenic Eastern Europe
- Budapest Castle Hill: Fisherman’s Bastion & Matthias Church
- Budapest Danube River Cruise, Central Market Hall Shopping
- Slovakia: Bratislava Castle and Old Town Walking Tour
- Vienna: Hofburg Imperial Palace and St Stephen's Cathedral
- Schonbrunn Palace Tour, Parndorf Designer Outlet Shopping!
- Cesky Krumlov in Czech Republic, UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Pilsner Urquell Brewery and Republic Square
- Czech Republic Karlovy Vary, World Famous Spa Town!