2 Chicken Breasts
50g Leggo's Pesto Sun-Dried Tomato
10g Sweet Basil
3 Cubes of Thyme Leaves in Olive Oil ( 1 sprig Thyme Leaves, 3 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil )
1 tbsp Butter
¼ Cup Water ( optional )
1 tsp of Salt
Dash of Pepper
- Rinse chicken and gently pound meat to tenderize. Marinate chicken with thyme leaves, olive oil, salt and pepper for about 15 minutes.
- Heat butter in pan and add chicken, skin side down. Pan fry till golden brown, then turn to the other side and fry for another 2 - 3 minutes. Do not cook for too long or chicken will be tough.
- Remove and drain. Let it cool, then slice the juicy chicken fillet.
- Cook pasta accordingly to instructions on package. Drain and set aside.
- Heat Leggo's pasta sauce and stir in basil leaves. Add water if needed. Throw in spaghetti and mix well.
- Dish out your pasta and top with the succulent chicken fillet, and serve your delicious Leggo's Pesto Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta With Pan-Fried Chicken!
Like what you see? Subscribe to Luxury Haven by Email and you will never miss a post again! (You will receive an email after that which you will need to activate).