1 Chicken Breast or Chicken Thigh Fillet
35g Tom Yum Paste
100g Straw Mushrooms
8 Baby Tomatoes
3 Ladies' Fingers
3 tsp Olive Oil
1 tsp Minced Garlic
¼ cup Water
2 tbsp Kara Coconut Milk
Pinch of Salt ( optional )
- Clean chicken meat and dice into bite-size pieces. Marinate with 1 tsp of tom yum paste for about 15 minutes.
- Wash and cut up veggies and set aside.
- Heat oil and sautéed garlic till fragrant. Add chicken and stir fry till half cooked.
- Add veggies, the rest of tom yum paste and mix well.
- Add water, then coconut milk. Mix well and cover, and simmer for about 2 - 3 minutes.
- Remove cover and add salt. Turn up the heat and cook till sauce reduces and thickens, and you are ready to serve your Mouth-watering Stir-Fried Tom Yum Chicken ( 泰式冬阴鸡丁 )!