Satay Sticks / bamboo skewers
Flower Vase or Any Bottle
- Rinse strawberries and make about 4 slits at the base by slicing them downwards to make the petals.
- Use the knife to gently push the petals outwards. The first layer should look something like the photo above after slicing. You can insert the satay stick at this point or keep it till the last. It is all personal preference depending on which you find is easier.
- Do the same for the second layer and continue till you reach the tip.
- Place your edible flowers into the vase and your Valentine's Day Strawberry Roses Bouquet is done!
- Clam Chowder Corn Soup with Garlic Ciabatta
- Tantalizing Baked Lemon Pesto Mushrooms Casserole
- Baked Cheesy Chicken Fillets with Ham, Finger Lickin' Good
- Creamy Baked Seafood Casserole