Top 10 Popular Valentine's Day Recipes for novice cooks to the pro, so there's really no excuse you can't cook! Well, are you ready to DIY with Luxury Haven? Let's put on our apron now!
1 Packet Gelatin / Agar Agar Powder ( White ) 10g
100g Sugar ( adjust sweetness according to preference )
½ Canned Peach Slices
½ Dragon Fruit
1 Sheet Japanese Seaweed / Nori
3 Drops Green Colouring
- Slice the fruits thinly and arrange them neatly onto a jelly mould or into small cups of same size.
- Cook agar agar according to instructions on the packet, and fill up the fruit mould. Let it cool then refrigerate till set.
- Add green colouring into remaining gelatin. I am using Apple Green from Bake King. Let it cool then refrigerate till set.
- Remove fruit jellies from mould and arrange them neatly on a serving plate to form a bouquet.
- Cut out seaweed strips to form the stems and align them nicely. Cut out leaves using a cutter if you have, or use fruit pen knife which you can get from any bakery shop. Place the leaves onto the seaweed stems.
- Keep the Valentine's Day Flower Bouquet Fruit Jelly ( 情人节花束果冻 ) chilled until you are ready to surprise your beau!