Fresh Norwegian Cod Fish from #PurelyFresh Online Grocery Store.
250g Cod Fish Fillet
8 Dried Sakura Flowers
1 Chinese Mushroom
50g Enoki Mushrooms
½ Green Chilli (optional)
Pinch of Oyster Sauce
½ tsp Corn Flour
½ tsp Sesame Oil
½ tsp Minced Ginger
Pinch of Sugar
Dash of Pepper and Salt
- Rinse fish fillet and remove skin. Slice into equal parts, and cut the fish skin into strips.
- Marinate cod for about 30 minutes.
- Soak Sakura Flowers in water for about 15 - 20 minutes.
- Soak mushroom in hot water till soft. Slice very thinly and marinate with oyster sauce.
- Clean green chilli and shred.
- Roll fish slices with vegetables and top with sakura flowers. You can omit the fish skin if you do not like.
- Alternatively, seal the the fish slices with skin and top with flowers. Place the cod fish rolls on serving plate and cover with cling wrap. Microwave on auto steam fish mode, or steam the traditional way for about 7 - 10 minutes depending on the thickness of your cod.
- Serve your Delicious Steamed Cod Fish Rolls with Cherry Blossom Flowers hot.
Travel: Admiring Nature in Fukuoka!
Little Thumbs Up - Feb 2016 which is organised by Zoe from Bake for Happy Kids and Doreen from My Little Favourite DIY, and hosted by Sweet Home-Chefs .
* This is a sponsored post by PurelyFresh. The author only recommends products or services she uses personally which she believes to be beneficial for her readers. Views and opinions expressed in this blog are purely by the author.