Seafood Bargains in Woodlands!
1 Small Radish
4 - 6 Slices of Smoked Salmon
8g Pok Chui Biscuits
8 Chocolate Chips or Raisins for Eyes
4 tsp Tobiko
5 tbsp Chopped Peanuts
5 tbsp Roasted Sesame Seeds
3 tbsp Shredded Nutmeg
3 tbsp Shredded Red Ginger
2 tbsp Japanese Goma Dressing
2 tbsp Sesame Oil
2 tbsp Plum Sauce
- Clean and shred carrots. Do the same with radish.
- Pour the Pok Chui Biscuits onto a serving tray.
- Use a jelly mould to shape the fishes by adding tobiko first, followed by fixing the eyes, then top with radish.
- Place the fishes gently on the tray.
- Next, arrange the rest of the ingredients to form the base of the aquarium. Mix the seasonings and place it in a container together with the serving tray and you will have a lovely Lucky Smoked Salmon Yu Sheng with Jellyfish ( 发财鱼生捞海蜇 ) for Chinese New Year!