seafood dish served with Garlic Toast is truly a delightful treat. Let's get started, shall we?
9 medium/large Prawns
2 medium Squids
1 Fish Fillet
9 Baby Tomatoes
3 Lemon slices
¼ Lemon for juice
2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 sprig Thyme
½ tsp Parsley Flakes
2 tbsp Philadelphia Cream Cheese
1 tbsp Emborg Whipping Cream
Pinch of Salt and Corn Flour
- Rinse lemon and grate to remove the peel. Squeeze the juice and set aside.
- Remove prawn shells and whiskers; devein. Rinse and set aside.
- Clean fish fillet and cut into big chunks. Marinate with salt and corn flour.
- Clean squids and cut into equal parts.
- In a bowl, mix seafood with whipped cream, olive oil, thyme, parsley flakes, lemon zest and cream cheese.
- Lay baking tray with parchment paper. Transfer seafood to paper. Clean vegetables and cut zucchini into slices, and tomato into halves. Add in vegetables and top with lemon slices. Wrap parcel.
- Preheat convection oven at 200°C, and bake for about 30 minutes depending on your oven heat.
- Remove tray from oven. Drizzle lemon juice, sprinkle more thyme leaves for fragrance, and give it a gentle mix.
- Serve your Baked Seafood Parcel hot with garlic toast! Bon Appetit!
How To Score Squids To Make Restaurant-Style Calamari!
* This is a sponsored post by PurelyFresh Online Grocery Shopping. The author only recommends products or services she uses personally which she believes to be beneficial for her readers. Views and opinions expressed in this blog are purely by the author.