Check out these variations, and let's party:
3 Large Prawns
3 Baby Carrots
1 Large Potato
2 Broccoli Florets
1 Cherry Tomato
Handful of Pea Sprouts
4 Hard-boiled Eggs
½ Onion (chopped)
3 tbsp Chopped Nuts
1 tsp Butter
5 tbsp Salad Cream
Dash of Pepper
Parsley for carrots roots
- Remove shells and devein prawns. Clean and dice. Blanch with boiling water. Drain.
- Peel potato. Rinse and dice. Steam potato and carrots till soft.
- Blanch broccoli in boiling water and drain.
- Glaze carrots and broccoli with butter.
- Chop eggs and mix with salad cream. Add potato, prawns, onion. Mix well. Add a dash of pepper if you like.
- Fill flower pots with potato salad. Lay with preferred vegetables like pea sprouts, broccoli and tomatoes, and top with nuts.
- Insert parsley into carrots.
- Add carrots into flower pot mixture. Decorate with pea sprouts.
- Present your lovely edible Potted Plants Potato Salad for Christmas!
Potted Plant Ice-Cream Desserts Party Recipe. Have fun making!
* This is a sponsored post by PurelyFresh. The author only recommends products or services she uses personally which she believes to be beneficial for her readers. Views and opinions expressed in this blog are purely by the author.