Budapest, the capital and largest city of Hungary, is also one of the largest cities in the European Union. Cited as one of the most beautiful cities in Europe, Budapest's extensive UNESCO World Heritage Sites includes the banks of the Danube, the Buda Castle Quarter, Heroes' Square and the Millennium Underground Railway, the second-oldest metro line in the world.
The Interior of St Stephen's Basilica:
EU Holidays, who had also kindly arranged for Jeannie and I to rest at the Sats Premier Lounge at Changi Airport before our departure, and also an Overseas Wifi Router by Changi Recommends, a must-have when you are travelling abroad!
- Budapest Castle Hill: Fisherman’s Bastion & Matthias Church
- Budapest Danube River Cruise, Central Market Hall Shopping
- Slovakia: Bratislava Castle and Old Town Walking Tour
- Vienna: Hofburg Imperial Palace and St Stephen's Cathedral
- Schonbrunn Palace Tour, Parndorf Designer Outlet Shopping!
- Cesky Krumlov in Czech Republic, UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Pilsner Urquell Brewery and Republic Square
- Czech Republic Karlovy Vary, World Famous Spa Town!
- SG50 Birthday in Charismatic Prague with EU Holidays!