PurelyFresh, who had made the extra effort in getting it for me after I had enquired from them, I got to cook this yummy veggie at home.
1 packet of Green Dragon Vegetables
3 slices of Jin Hua Ham ( shredded )
2 tbsp Silver Fish
7 Cloves of Garlic
½ tsp Minced Ginger
Pinch of Salt
1 tsp Sesame Oil
1 tsp Chinese Cooking Wine
2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Soak ham in hot water for about 5 minutes to get rid of saltiness.
- Rinse veggies and cut them into 3 equal parts.
- Rinse silver fish. Heat oil and fry till crispy. Drain and set aside.
- Peel garlic. Rinse and smash lightly. Sautéed garlic till fragrant. Add remaining ingredients and mix well. Add seasonings and stir fry till veggies turn soft.
- Serve your delicious Green Dragon Vegetables with Jin Hua Ham and Crispy Silver Fish!