PurelyFresh during my online grocery shopping. These Holland Mini Peppers hardly contains any seeds, which means they can be eaten off the container.
3 Sweet Mini Peppers
½ Japanese Cucumber
3 Streaky Bacon
½ canned Ayam Brand Tuna Flakes
50g Philadelphia Cheese
2 tbsp grated Parmesan Cheese
1 tsp Tomato Sauce
3 - 4 drops of Tabasco
- Rinse and cut sweet peppers and cucumber into halves. Remove seeds.
- Mix tuna with cheese and stuff into peppers and cucumber.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese on peppers. Cut bacon into halves and wrap around peppers. Preheat convention oven at 200°C and bake till golden brown.
- Meanwhile, lay stuffed cucumbers on serving plates. Cut tomatoes into halves and place onto cucumbers.
- Transfer Stuffed Mini Peppers onto plate and serve with Tomato Salsa!
Stir Fried Taucheo Chicken with Green Chillies Recipe! Check out this delicious Chinese dish now!