I fell in love with these Szechuan Spicy Hotpots the first time I took a bite at the Chicken Hotpot Restaurant here in Singapore, and have been wanting to cook this at home. Warning: For those who are not into spicy food, this dish is not for the weak stomach. Let's get started!
½ Lotus Roots
80g Dried Beancurd Sticks
1 packet of Wong's Wang Jia Du Spicy Balsamic Pot Condiment ( 王家渡麻辣香锅 )
½ Water (optional)
- Clean and cut up chicken. You can choose to reserve the chicken bones for soup. Marinate chicken using the AMC Combi Bowl for about 15 minutes.
- Set AMC Visiotherm to " meat " window, and heat the AMC Multi-talent Pot. Lower heat when Audiotherm beeps and add chicken, followed by lotus roots.
- Add beancurd skin next.
- Cover pot and and set Visiotherm to " carrot " window + 2 minutes.
- When Audiotherm beeps, stir chicken and add water if you prefer more sauce.
- Cover pot and set to carrot window + 3 minutes, and you will get the most satisfying pot of Mala Chicken Hotpot ( 麻辣雞煲 ) at the next beep!
In collaboration with AMC Premium System, Luxury Haven is pleased to bring you a special promo ( valid until 31 July 2015 ):
- Quote “ Luxury Haven ” to enjoy 10% discount on any single unit or basic sets purchase.
- FREE personalized demo at your house or at AMC showroom! Call +65 6278 7388 or email email@example.com to arrange now!