2 Bitter Gourds
12 Mid Wings
3 tbs Brown bean paste
1 tsp Black sauce ( dark soy sauce )
1 tsp Minced garlic
½ cup Water
( Marinating Chicken )
1 tsp Corn flour
1 tsp Chinese cooking wine
1 tsp Sesame oil
1 tsp Black sauce
1 tbsp Oyster sauce
Pinch of salt and pepper
- Marinate chicken for about an hour.
- Remove skin and cut bitter gourd in half. Remove the core by using a spoon to scrap it off.
- Cut bitter gourd in thick slices. To reduce the bitterness, soak it in salt water for an hour and drain.
- Hook on the Audiotherm, and set the Visiotherm to " steak " window to preheat the pot on high. Audiotherm will beep once the temperature reaches meat window.
- Lower the heat and add your chicken into the pot.
- Now, set the Audiotherm to " carrot " window. It will tell you when it is time to flip the wings over to the other side. After flipping, set the Audiotherm to vegetable window again and your wings are almost ready. Remove and set aside.
- Add bitter gourd, garlic, bean paste, black sauce, water ( if you prefer more sauce ), and mix well. Set the Audiotherm to " carrot " window + 5 minutes to cook the vegetables.
- When Audiotherm beeps, throw in the chicken. Mix well and ensure they are evenly coated with the gravy. Set the Audiotherm to " carrot " window + 3 minutes depending on how soft you want your veggies to be.
- At the next beep, your Tasty Chicken Wings with Melt-In-Your-Mouth Bitter Gourds are ready to be served!
No longer do I need an oven mitt to carry my hot pot with AMC " Stay Cool " Handles. The patented Thermobloc ceramic insert prevents heat being conducted from the body of the unit to the handles during cooking, making it easy for me to hold the handles without the use of oven mitt whenever I want to stir my food or transfer the pot. I am so loving it!
As a newbie, you may find it a bit challenging handling the high-tech gadgets, but fret not cause help is just a phone call away, and thanks to Kay who has made my cooking experience with AMC a delightful one! Practice makes perfect, and you can always register for their on-going cooking classes to learn along the way.
Award-winning Bittergourd Chicken Recipe if you want to cook it the conventional way!
video tutorial on this recipe!
- Quote “Luxury Haven” to enjoy 10% discount on any single unit or basic sets purchase.
- FREE personalized demo at your house or at AMC showroom! Call +65 6278 7388 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange now!