6 tubes of Cannelloni
100g Goose liver foie gras
70g Shitake mushrooms
5 tbsp Bulla Cream
Handful of Mozzarella Cheese and Parmesan Cheese for baking
Balsamic Vinegar and Grated Parmesan Cheese for serving
1 tbsp Olive oil
1 sprig of chopped scallions
Pinch of salt and pepper
Pinch of parsley flakes
- Remove mushroom stems, but do not throw them away. Cut off the ends of stems, and gently scrap off the outer layer.
- Cut mushrooms into smaller sizes and throw into blender. Add cream and blend well.
- Cook pasta till al denta. Drain and set aside. Alternatively, you can skip this part if you're using the baking method but you will have to cover the uncooked stuffed pasta with lots of sauces to prevent them from breaking.
- Heat oil and add blended mushrooms, seasonings and parsley. Cook for about 3-5 minutes.
- Mix mushrooms with foie gras.
- Start filling the tubes with foie gras mixture.
- Place some grated Parmesan cheese onto serving plate and lay half of the Cannelloni neatly. Drizzle balsamic vinegar and top with scallions, and you will get a yummy pasta dish with foie gras! For Baked Cannelloni:
- Preheat oven at 200°C ( convection oven ). Place the remaining half of the Cannelloni onto a baking tray, and top with a mix of Mozzarella and Parmesan Cheese.
- Bake till golden brown and you will get a cheesy version of Stuffed Granoro Cannelloni with Foie Gras. Serve with Tabasco sauce for a spicy kick!