4 Chicken breast meat
4 slices of Ham
4 slices of Kraft Cheese
Handful of grated Swiss Cheese
2 beaten Eggs
3 tbsp Olive oil
Bread crumbs or Panko for coating
Plain flour for coating
Pinch of salt and pepper for seasoning
- Rinse the fillets and butterfly them. Open up and use a meat tenderizer to pound the fillets gently. Flip them over and do the same for the other side. The mallet will soften the fibers and at the same time helps to widen and thin the meat.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper, then top with Swiss cheese and a slice of ham. Close it back.
- Coat the fillets with flour, then eggs, and lastly bread crumbs.
- Heat oil and fry the chicken breasts till about half cooked. Drain and transfer to baking tray.
- Can you see the inside of the meat is still relatively raw? That should be the way. Now, top with Kraft Cheese. Preheat oven and bake at 200°C for about 10 minutes for convection oven.
- Transfer to serving plate and pair with lettuce and tomato salad. Enjoy your Baked Cheesy Chicken Fillets with Ham!
Heart-Shaped Cherry Tomatoes and Strawberry Roses? I will be sharing more on these at a later stage. Bon Appetit!