8 medium Prawns
1 small Onion
1 tsp minced Garlic
2 tbsp Shrimp Floss
1 tsp Oyster sauce
1 tsp Seasame oil
2 tsp Olive oil
3 tbsp Water
Chopped Spring onion to sprinkle
- Peel onion and cut off ends. Rinse and slice.
- Remove prawn shells, devein and rinse. Keep heads if you like.
- Clean cuttlefish and slice it. To have patterns, make criss-cross slits on the underside of the cuttlefish.
- Heat oil and sautéed onion till fragrant. Throw in garlic.
- Add seafood and oyster sauce and fry till fragrant. Throw in shrimp floss and mix well.
- (Optional) Top with more shrimp floss. Serve your Spicy Shrimp Floss Seafood hot!