2 cans Ayam Brand Tuna Flakes in Olive Oil (300g)
10 Pineapple Rings
1 medium Onion
3 Cherry Tomatoes
5 tbsp Mayonnaise
½ tsp Parsley Flakes
Black Ground Pepper to taste
- Drain excess juices from canned tuna.
- Remove skin from onion. Rinse and chop them up.
- Mix tuna with chopped onions, mayo, parsley and pepper.
- Put a slice of pineapple ring on serving plate, and place the appetizer ring over it. Top with tuna mixture, and flatten it with the back of a spoon.
- Remove ring and top with another slice of pineapple ring, followed by half a cherry tomato. Repeat the steps above. Refrigerate and serve chilled. Pair with chilli sauce if you like.