Jon said we'll need at least 3 hrs, so we bought the deal price of SGD 29 for weekends. It's SGD 27 for weekdays prawning.
- Longer rod - it seemed to work for us...........
- Bait can't be too big or the prawns can't eat - I mean real tiny.
- Bait must cover the hook - the prawns are actually not stupid. Lol!
- Fix your eyes on the float and let it sink.
- Don't lift up the rod immediately if a prawn is on hook else it may get loose and swim away.
- Lastly, if you still can't catch any prawns within the hour, ask for help!!!
Kranji Countryside Adventure, Singapore's Wild Wild West
Celebrating 24th Wedding Anniversary, Growing Old Together!