My family has been taking fish oils diligently for the past years. Fish Oils contain long-chain fatty acids, including docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA). DHA and EPA are omega-3 fatty acids with important roles in numerous metabolic functions. They are found in foods like salmon and supplements, such as the Optimum Nutrition Enteric-Coated Fish Oil Softgels (300 mg, 200 Softgels). ON's Fish Oil Softgels are enteric-coated, which means that you get the benefits of fish oils without the fishy aftertaste that you might encounter without this special coating.
Some other stuff I'd ordered from #Vitacost:
Nutiva Organic Chia Seed Black (12 oz) in yogurt, oatmeal, baked goods or smoothies. Retail price: USD 14.19, Vitacost price: USD 10.99, You Save: 22%!
Unique formula provides antioxidant protection and cardiovascular support in easy-to-swallow capsules. * Why choose Vitacost Resveratrol + Grape Seed and Red Wine Extracts?
- Includes 75 mg of Japanese knotweed extract, providing 37.5 mg of trans-resveratrol per 1-capsule serving.
- Contains 25 mg of standardized red wine extract.
- Standardization ensures consistent levels of the active ingredient in every dose.
- Contains 240 servings per bottle.
- Exceptional quality at an extraordinary quality.
100% natural and comes in few flavours. Retail price: USD 7.49, Vitacost: USD 4.59, You Save: 38%!!
Vitacost's amazing bargain now! Happy shopping!