Thermos Singapore, I get to enjoy fuss-free cooking from now with my new toy - the 4.5L Thermos Shuttle Chef® KBA-4501, and also get to keep my beverages hot or cold for 10 – 24hrs with the 2L Thermos Stainless Steel Carafe THV-2000!
Preparing Thermos Shuttle Chef® for 1st time use:
Crispy Anchovy Garlic Toast, this nutritious seafood delight cooked with thyme and bay leaf is a joy to dine outdoor. Shall we get cooking?
8 medium Prawns
1 Celery stalk
1 medium Onion
2 Australian Potatoes
3 medium-size Cherry Tomatoes
1 tbsp Bacon bits
1 Bay leaf
1 sprig Thyme
2 Garlic cloves
1.5 litre Fish or Chicken Stock
1 tbsp Olive Oil
1 tbsp Butter
Salt to taste (optional)
- Remove skin and cut carrots and potatoes into cubes.
- Slice the celery, garlic and onions. Cut the tomatoes into halves.
- Clean shellfish and set aside.
- Heat oil and butter in inner pot. Gently fry the bacon bits till fragrant.
- Add celery, carrots, potatoes, onions and garlic. Stir fry for few minutes. Cover the pot and let it cook for about 2 - 3 mins.
- Using a sachet d'épices, put the bay leaf, thyme leaves, peppercorns inside.
- Add the sachet of herbs and stock to vegetables mixture. Cover and simmer for 10 mins.
- Add seafood and tomatoes to soup. Bring to a boil and turn off heat.
- Transfer to outer pot and let it brew for more flavours. The Thermos Shuttle Chef® is able to keep food hot or cold for 6 hours!
- You can now drive to your destination and get ready for outdoor dining. Look at how lovely the shellfish soup turned out!
Thermos® products are available at all major department stores, Meidi-Ya Supermarket and selected specialty stores in Singapore.