Sometime last year, I did a SK-II Magic Ring Test and was thrilled to discover that my skin age was 37; 10 years younger than my real age. Now, it's 33!! I seem to be getting younger and younger! Lol!
Well, if you're in also in the 40s, here's a Beauty Regimen recommended by SK-II:
- Cleanse and tone: Cleanse your face and follow it with Cellumination Mask-In Lotion as a toner for an added boost of moisture.
- Moderate your skin’s renewal cycle with the iconic miracle water, Facial Treatment Essence.
- Target: To fight against pesky age spots, use Whitening Spots Specialist Concentrate at night to target and reduce even the most stubborn spots within a few weeks.
- Firm up: Sagging skin is one of the biggest issues at this age, so use Signs Up-lifter as a serum to firm up the skin. The non-greasy intensive anti-aging serum contains Pitera™ and 360º Lifting Peptides in its list of active ingredients.
- Contour: Apply the Skin Signature 3D Redefining Mask as often as needed – ideally once a week – to seal in the serum’s ingredients and allow them to penetrate into the skin better. The two-part mask also helps to smoothen wrinkles on the upper part of the face and firms up the bottom part of the face.
- Eye care: Your eyes can give away your age, so apply Skin Signature Eye Cream every night to tackle wrinkles and fine lines around the eye area.
- Moisturize: Your skin will need extra hydration throughout the day, so use Stempower Rich Cream both day and night to restore much-needed moisture.
Book a complimentary appointment with SK-II's beauty consultants for a thorough skin analysis now using the Magic Ring device and personalised guidance throughout your journey to crystal clear skin!