80th Birthday, Ageing Gracefully.
Mango Pudding for the birthday greetings, and Chendol for the mahjong table! Shall we start our mahjong session now, kakis??
Mahjong Tiles Agar Agar
(Makes 2 mahjong jelly moulds)
8g Agar agar powder
250 ml Kara Coconut Cream
2 Pandan leaves
600 ml Water
Bake King Apple Green Food Colouring
Food Pens for mahjong characters
- Combine water, sugar, agar agar powder and pandan leaves and bring to a boil. Stir until sugar and agar agar dissolve. Discard pandan leaves.
- Add Kara Coconut Cream and bring to a boil. Fill up ¾ of each mahjong tile, and let it set.
- Add desired food colouring to the rest of the agar mixture; I'm using Baking King Apple Green food colouring here.
- Fill up the remaining mahjong tiles. Leave to cool and chill in fridge until set.
- Remove tiles and use food pens to trace the mahjong characters. You'll need lots of patience and a good eye-sight for this step. Leave to dry, and serve your desserts chilled.
- You're now ready to impress your guests with these Mahjong Agar Agar!
Chendol Agar Agar Recipe! Huat ah!!
NuNaturals NuStevia Goodies Facebook International Giveaway now! #Giveaway is Open to All Worldwide! We'll randomly pick 4 readers when Luxury Haven hits 3,000 likes, so like us and tag 5 friends in Facebook to win. These prizes will be delivered right to your doorstep from USA, courtesy of NuNaturals!