NuNaturals NuStevia Cocoa Syrup is a must-have in your kitchen. You can use the syrup on ice cream, coffee, and to make healthy chocolate milk. You can have a chocolate satisfaction you crave without the added sugar! ¼ tsp is as sweet as 1 tsp of sugar!
(Makes 12 Flower Almond Jellies with Longan, and 1 Teddy Bear Chocolate Almond Jelly)
1 box (120g) of #Hollyfarms Almond Dessert Premix
100g #Hosen Longans
15 ml #NuStevia Cocoa Syrup
480 ml Water
1 tbsp Blueberries
#Cranberries for presentation
#Kara Coconut cream to drizzle (optional)
- Add 40g of Holly Farms Almond Premix into 120 ml of boiling water. Stir till powder dissolves, then add 10ml cocoa syrup.
- Fill about half of the moulds with jelly mixture and refrigerate to almost set.
- Add another 80g of almond premix into 360 ml of boiling water. Stir till powder dissolves.
- Meanwhile, cut the Hosen longans into cubes and add onto harden jellies.
- Top up the moulds with the almond jelly mixture, and refrigerate.
- You should have some remaining mixture left depending on the size of your jelly moulds. Add about 5 ml of cocoa syrup into the mixture. Stir well and pour into your preferred mould. I also added some blueberries I found in my fridge.
- When jellies are set, transfer onto serving plates. Add more longans and serve your NuStevia Cocoa Syrup Almond Jelly with Longan chilled.
So which do you like? The Almond Jelly with Longan or the Teddy Bear Chocolate Almond Jelly with Blueberries?
What Can You Use NuNaturals Products For?
NuNaturals offers sweeteners and baking ingredients that can nutritionally enhance your baked goods, foods, and beverages.
Hop over to NuNaturals NuStevia Goodies Facebook International Giveaway to submit your entries now! * Giveaway is Open to All Worldwide, so don't forget to share and tag your friends in Facebook and let them get into the baking or cooking mood with NuStevia products!