- Tonjiru / Butajiru (とん汁 / 豚汁) - Japanese soup made with pork and vegetables and flavoured with #miso.
- Mentaiko Furikake (味なふりかけ 明太子) - delicious marinated pollock roe rice seasonings.
- Takana (高菜) - Japanese Pickled Vegetables, one of my fave ingredients for Japanese pasta.
You can get the recipe from my previous posting:
500g Lean Pork
100g White Bunashimeji Mushrooms
2 tsp Minced Garlic
1 Chilli, sliced (optional)
1 tbsp Olive Oil
Marinade for Pork:
2 tbsp Oyster Sauce
1 tbsp Kikkoman Shoyu (soya sauce)
2 tsp Minced Ginger
½ tsp Cornflour
2 tsp Sesame Oil
Pepper to taste
- Remove stem from mushrooms. Rinse and separate them.
- Slice pork, rinse and marinate for at least an hour. Heat oil and sauteed garlic till fragrant. Add pork and stir-fry on medium heat till ¾ cooked.
- Add mushrooms and takana, and mix well. Do not cook the pork slices for too long or they'll become tough.
- Serve the Delicious Stir-fry Pork with Japanese Takana (豚高菜炒め) hot with rice or porridge!
Giveaway is Open to All Worldwide and we'll pick 4 Winners once we hit 3,000 likes in our Facebook! We're almost there, just need some push to hit 3K! Hop over to NuNaturals NuStevia Goodies Facebook International Giveaway to like our pages now! Don't forget to tag your friends so we can reach our target sooner!