Champignon Mushroom Bruschetta in Truffle Oil!
5 large Scallops
3 Shitake Mushrooms
6 stalks of Asparagus
1 cup rice
1 tbsp shredded Parmesan Cheese (optional)
½ Onion (chopped)
1 tbsp minced Garlic
2 tbsp Butter
2 tbsp Extra-virgin Olive Oil
1 tbsp Truffle Oil
3 tbsp White wine
350 ml Chicken Stock
½ tsp Salt
- Rinse and pat scallops dry with paper towels. Cut up 2 scallops to bite size. Season scallops with a pinch of salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil and butter. Add onion and garlic and sauteed till fragrant.
- Pour in chicken stock. Rinse rice and add them in together with salt and simmer. Cook till Al Dente, stirring occasionally and add more stock if needed.
- Add in diced mushrooms, asparagus, scallops and white wine.
- Mix well and add cheese, truffle oil and ½ tsp of butter. Stir till liquid is absorbed. Transfer onto serving plates.
- Heat oil with ½ tsp of butter on medium fire and sear both sides of scallops till golden brown. Do not overcook your scallops.
- Drain and add onto risotto and drizzle more truffle oil an aromatic Japanese rice! Bon Appétit!