Sponsored Staycation at Naumi Hotel last month, and our son had to leave us for a school outing the next morning after breakfast at the hotel. So hubby and I walked him to the City Hall MRT Station, and the idea of dropping by the new attraction popped up.
It was a pity we only spent less than an hour there. The sun was too hot, and I could feel my dark spots popping out of my face anytime without sufficient sunscreen protection. I'll be back, but I'll try returning in the evening. I heard the night scene is equally stunning.
Have you been to Gardens By The Bay?
How to Get There by MRT:
Via the Circle Line or Downtown Line:
- Alight at Bayfront MRT Station (CE1/DT16).
- Take Exit B and follow the underground linkway.
- Exit and cross the Dragonfly Bridge or Meadow Bridge into Gardens by the Bay.
- Alight at Marina Bay MRT Station (NS27/CE2).
- Take Exit B and head towards the bus stop 03531 located at Marina Bay Financial Centre Tower 3, Central Boulevard before Marina Way.
- Hop onto bus service 400 and alight at the bus stop 03371 along Marina Gardens Drive.