1 Thai Honey Mango
1 pkt Mango pudding powder (240g)
1 tsp Lavender
8 Chocolate chips or raisins for the fish eyes
- Soak lavender for 2 - 3 hrs. Cut mango into cubes and set aside.
- Cook mango pudding according to manufacturer’s instructions. Add lavender and simmer for about 5 mins, stirring occasionally.
- Pour mango mixture into moulds until it reaches the eyes. Lightly dip chocolate into mixture and insert into the eye inlet, one by one. Be careful, the chocolate will melt if the mixture covers the eyes completely at this stage as it's too hot. You need to wait till mixture's slightly cooled, then spoon it slowly over the eyes. Alternatively, you can use raisins too. Let the pudding cool and set in the fridge.
- Remove pudding from fridge when it hardens a little. Add fresh mangoes and fill the mould with more mixture.
- If you like to have colour variations, you can add red colouring to the remaining mixture and fill the top part of the pudding with it. Let it cool and refrigerate.
- Transfer these lovely fishes onto serving plate and serve chilled with evaporate milk if you prefer!
Lucky Koi Mango Pudding (吉祥錦鯉芒果布丁) instead. Enjoy!