- Fish Maw Soup (no pix)
- Crunchy Chinese-Style Stir-fried Vegetables with Seafood
- Creamy Tien Jin Cabbage with Jin Hua Ham and Razor Clams
- Home-made Saucy Oriental Burger
- Bubur Hitam with Vanilla Ice-cream (Black Glutinous Rice)
Pretty Chinese New Year Fu Gui Cai with Razor Clams (富贵菜炒鲍贝), and kept the other half for another vegetable dish. Both turned out just as good!
3 Dragon Fruits
10 medium Prawns
4 pieces canned Peaches
3 tbsp Salad Cream
- Remove shells and devein prawns. Rinse and cook prawns in boiling water till they turn pink. Drain and put in cold water to stop cooking process.
- Slice prawns into half.
- Cut off some parts of the leaves from the dragon fruits.
- Using a knife, make slits around the fruit, then cut squares to remove the cubes. I find it easier this way than to scoop out the fruit and then cut it.
- Dice peaches, and mix them with dragon fruit, prawns and salad cream.
- Refrigerate and serve your Healthy CNY Dragon Fruit Prawn Salad (新春龍珠果沙拉) chilled!
Hello Kitty Room. Are you a #hellokitty fan too?