During my visit to Origin Luxe, located centrally at Chinatown Point, I learnt a lot from their consultant, Merlyn. She was extremely thorough in her explanation during my consultant.
After the analysis, Merlyn said she would give me a treatment to tackle the clogged pores as well as to cover those grey hairs. I was really eager to try out this 2-in-1 treatment.
My Origin Luxe Scalp Treatment
Merlyn explained that this treatment is very popular with her clients as it provides them with an alternative, instead of going to hair salons to colour their hair which can be very damaging. I totally agree that this treatment is certainly a healthier way of covering grey hairs, don’t you think so too? The only effect is that your original shade of colour will turn lighter after the treatment, but that doesn’t bother me at all.
Total time taken: 2hrs +
Verdict: Professional analysis, with skillful treatment at Origin Luxe. Most importantly, no hard-selling at all! I’m pretty impressed that with just 1 treatment, my oil clots were all removed. But of course, it's best to have a maintenance program to clean your scalp on a regular basis. I was told that it’s best to seek early treatment, else existing hair will drop and no new hair will grow because the pores will close due to oil clots. Scary, isn’t it?
Quote “Luxury Haven” to get the above Customized Scalp Treatment for just SGD 18, usual SGD 150!
The SGD 18 for first trial will also include the 2 treatments (Usual SGD 60 each) below:
- High frequency in Step 1.
- Infra-Red Therapy in Step 10.
Promotion is valid till 7 Jan 2014, and only for first time customers of Origin Luxe. Please call +65 6702 0777 for your appointment!
Tips from #OriginLuxe:
- Do not use our nails to scratch our scalps, but our finger tips instead!
- Apply conditioner only on hair ends, and not the scalp.
- Natural Condition Hair Loss (Involutional Alopecia)
- Male Pattern Baldness (Androgenic Alopecia)
- Female Pattern Hair Loss (Female Androgenetic Alopecia)
- Post-partum Hair Loss (Telogen Efflivium)
- Hair Loss caused by constant pulling or tension (Traction Alopecia)
- Hair Loss caused by autoimmune conditions (Alopecia Areata)
- Excessive oiliness of scalp (Seborrhea Dermatitis)
- Dandruff on Scalp
- Acne on Scalp
133 New Bridge Road
02-28 Chinatown Point
Tel: +65 6702 0777