The broadly appealing design of this cutlery model will suit a wide variety of ambiances. Design and innovation, extremely high-quality production and carefully crafted finishes are all characteristics of the Guy Degrenne cutlery collection.
Degrenne Paris to give away 8 sets of XY Moka Spoon Sets Worth SGD 79 each! Come and enter the #DegrenneParis XY Moka Spoon Sets Giveaway now!
Rules of the Game:
- Contest begins 16 Dec 2013 and ends on 25 Dec 2013 at 12am.
- #Giveaway is only Open to Participants Residing in Singapore.
- Use the Rafflescopter tool below to share the Giveaway photo on Facebook. Make sure the same Giveaway photo appears correctly on your wall, and it's set to 'Public' after sharing so we can verify. If you do not have a Facebook a/c, share on your Google+.
- Let us know your thoughts on these Christmas Coffee Jellies in Baileys Irish Cream Desserts with Degrenne Paris Moka Spoons, and post them in the comment box below. Select "Name/URL" under 'Comment as:' if you do not have a Google a/c etc, and leave URL blank if you do not have one. Do not comment as “Anonymous” or we won’t know who you are.
- *No notification will be sent to winner, so please look out for the winning announcement here or in Facebook.
- Make sure you Follow This Blog Via Email (right-hand side of the blog) and have the announcement delivered right into your mailbox!
- Winners will have 48 hrs to acknowledge his/her winning in the comment box, or another winner will be selected.
- No further emails will be entertained once the winner has exceeded the 48 hrs as spelt out in the rules. It is the participant’s responsibility to check the announcement of the giveaway result.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
1 pkt Coffee Jelly available in Japanese supermarkets
4 cream wafers
40ml Baileys Irish Cream (Hazelnut)
Desiccated Coconut for snowflakes effect
Mint leaves for presentation
- Cook jelly according to packet instructions. Transfer into 4 glasses. Cool and refrigerate to set.
- Remove leaves from strawberries and cut off the top. Rinse. Make about 4 – 5 slits, ¾ into strawberry for pretty pattern.
- Remove jellies from fridge, and pour in 10ml of Baileys into each glass.
- Sprinkle desiccated coconut for the snowflakes effect.
- Tie ribbons on these #Redondo luxury cream wafers.
- Top with strawberries, mint leaves, and more coconut. Add a stick of Redondo wafer into each glass, and pair these holiday desserts with Degrenne Paris Moka Spoons! Remember to submit your entry for the Christmas draw. I've 8 Moka Spoon Sets worth $79 each to give away!!